We strive to achieve an inter-dependent relationship with the external environment toward the creation of access and opportunity that will facilitate community self-sustenance and sufficiency.
- Job creation through the establishment of on/off reserve enterprises.
- Eliminate dependency on Governmental Funding/subsidies etc.
- Encourage entrepreneurial spirit for the benefit of the collective.
- Achieve an inter-dependent relationship with the external environment.
- Establish and support eco-friendly enterprises.
- Establish a Commerce Entity (Dev. Corporation or other)
Executive Limitations (Policy Guidelines)
- Business development must not harm the environment in any way.
- Economic/Business development will not harm the integrity of the community.
- Expenditures will remain within the prescribed budgets.