In recognition of the whole person, seek to achieve individual and community balance and well-being; mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and environmentally.
- Establish and support holistic and healthy community lifestyles.
- Promote prevention through education and awareness.
- Empower and encourage those who have made proactive changes in their lifestyles.
The Nigigoonsiminikaaning Health Office
Office Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 4:30
- Provides referral services to Gizhewaadiziwin Access Center, Fort Frances Clinic and the Fort Frances Dental Centre.
- Hosts Clinics by local Health Service providers
- Community Health Services by C.H.N.
Contact InformationMary McGinnis, Community Health Representative, Extension – 201 email:email@example.com
Medical Transportation, Extension – 205 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Megan Ross, Health Director, Extension – 204 email: email@example.com
Kathy Windigo, Health Worker, Extension – 202 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannah Allan, Health Assistant, Extension – 233
Nigigoonsiminikaaning Health Office
Medical Transportation Van